E3 - Electronic Entertainment Expo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• E3 - Electronic Entertainment Expo

• RE: E3 - Electronic Entertainment Expo

Care to organize a signing (assuming you're going)?

Groupies-r-us... :D

Seriously, it might be an interesting way for fellow readers/fans to meet. I met someone in a GDC workshop who read the book, which lead to a good discussion.
      E3 2004 or bust!

Fans???? You've GOT to be kidding....

Actually I'm not sure I'll even be going to E3 this year, sadly (although I've said that for nigh on 5 years in a row, and I'll always seem to find my way to LA).

If I go, I'll put a notice on the site, and perhaps we can all meet somewhere and see each other face to face! That would be fun.

Oh - and on another note - I'm glad Bungie isn't going to be there because it probably means they are working thier butts off on Halo 2. Which is all well and good - I mean - the only reason to go to E3 is to convince the retailers and press your game is worth a damn, and Bungie has that in spades.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot

Originally posted by mrmike
      I'm glad Bungie isn't going to be there because it probably means they are working thier butts off on Halo 2.

Very true. You seen the latest screenshots? Their beautifull! The multiplayer looks so amazing. Can't wait!
      Wort wort wort.

Well - I'm sure now - I'll be at the E3 Expo on the 12th to the 14th. If anyone is going to be there too, send me a PM and we'll try to hook up.

You'll probably find me in one of two places - either demoing Thief 3 in Eidos's booth or in line for a Starbucks.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot