Barbie shipped

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Barbie shipped

It's official! Barbie is now 100% done! Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's a little bed-time story about the last hours..... So, I was grinding away Wednesday night and went until about 6:30am. I crashed out and woke up about 4 hours later. When I checked the answering machine, I had about five messages from work saying "Wake up, we need you to make this change to the repair music minigame. We're shipping now instead of Friday." So I called them back and walked someone through the exporting process. At the end, the lead engineer said "oh, you might want to call Alicia, she's on her way to your house to wake you up." (Alicia is my lovely blue haired girlfriend.) Apparently, they traced her number from the caller-id (she's the only 707 number that calls the office), called her, and asked her how to get ahold of me. She offered to come poke at me. She ditched her calculus class and drove 30 minutes (which included a toll bridge) out of her way just to wake my ass up.

But, after all that, we got it taken care of and shipped. I got a lot of good pathing bug fixes in but, as is always the case with anything, I really wish we had another couple of days. Ah well, such is life.

We're taking off in about an hour to drink. A lot. Then sleep. Next week, it's back to Rat Race! God I miss Rat Race.

-Rez
    • You may have seen this already but this comment was on Amazon...

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
      cool barbie game about time, September 28, 2006
      A Kid's Review
      i have lots of barbie stuff, even games but I never liked the games very much until now. This one is really cool. you play Barby and you can talk to everyone and its really really funny. i like changing Barby's clothes. Also you can play lots of little games like fixing the music. The story is really good and funny. I didn't know at first who was causing problems for Barbie's band. her friends Tia and Courtney are really cool and Keviin is super cute. He helps Barbie film everything. Barby is pretty and super smart. She can be funny and silly too. She makes the mean girl (Raygun?) look dumb at the end. This game made me think a lot and I learnt a lot. I played it 2 times and I will play it again.