GameCode 2.2 Code Documentation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GameCode 2.2 Code Documentation

Mr Mike,

I think I remember someone mentioning how they would like a giant poster made of all the class hierarchies or something to that effect. I have an html document (for lack of better words) of the latest version of the code complete with seudo-UML diagrams that are completely linked to source code, all classes broken down to the method/member level, each with its own hotlink. If anyone is familiar with Doxygen you will know what Im talking about. Anyway I took the time to set it up for 2.2 and I would like to share it with you guys. Its roughly 2.5M zipped, but this inlcudes the complete source reformated to the point where every key element is a hotlink.

I did leave out the 3rd Party folder because that made it enormous.

Let me know if you want it and I will make it available.

-Dragon
    • That'd definately be something that I personally would like to get my hands on. So, my question is, did you go and doxygenify all the comments? Or just run Doxygen on the source to generate the class heirarchies?
      Feel you safe and secure in the protection of your pants . . . but one day, one day there shall be a No Pants Day and that shall be the harbinger of your undoing . . .
    • They either get highly promoted or forced to dance on the oak wood table, with a bottle of Vodka in one hand singing Que Sera Sera . . .

And don't ask me how I know this . . .
      Feel you safe and secure in the protection of your pants . . . but one day, one day there shall be a No Pants Day and that shall be the harbinger of your undoing . . .
    • Go here for the download...
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot