Announcement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RE: Announcement

Congratulations man!! You should have a robot ring bearer, and laser lights... oh, and jets of fire that shoot into the air!

Maybe that comes later.....

-Rez
    • Congrats! I'm very happy for you! And yes, I'd say the jets of fire et. al. is for the night afterwards . . .
      Feel you safe and secure in the protection of your pants . . . but one day, one day there shall be a No Pants Day and that shall be the harbinger of your undoing . . .

This may sound funny - but dood I'm being totally serious.

When you are at your reception - try to eat absolutely everything in sight. If you aren't talking or smooching, you should be stuffing food into your mouth.

Why? Because even under these rules you'll be lucky to have ten bites of food the entire day.

One last piece of advice - make the "Rock Scissors Paper" game a cornerstone of conflict management in your marraige. Believe me, you short circuit all of those "we only do what you want to do" arguments right there.

I can speak with some authority - I've been married over 17 years!

Congratulations dood.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot

Originally posted by mrmike
      One last piece of advice - make the "Rock Scissors Paper" game a cornerstone of conflict management in your marraige. Believe me, you short circuit all of those "we only do what you want to do" arguments right there.

Wait... let me get this straight..... you're telling me that you and Robin resolve conflicts with gaming????

Wow.... That's awesome.

-Rez
    • Hell, I've been married 14 years and I wish I could get my wife that close to a game....

LOL - that rocks.

Anyway - I'm probably posting this in the middle of your honeymoon, but 'grats man!

My piece of advice: Conviction and perseverance are good - stubborn and bull-headed are not. I have often mixed these up, much to my chagrin....

Rich
      "Your job is not to die for your country. Your job is to make some other poor sod die for his."