Work with NSE. (CONTRACT) - Add to your resume.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Work with NSE. (CONTRACT) - Add to your resume.

Company: Nemesis Studios Entertainment, L.L.C. (N.S.E.)

Project: Goon World: Organized Crime Online

goonworld.com

Press Release:
      warcry.com/scripts/columns/vie…site=15&id=102&colid=8337

Pay: Retroactive Payment System (upon investments) - (NDA & Consultant Agreement)

All our current team members are required to sign, contract agreement, and NDA upon joining the team.

Nemesis Studios Entertainment (NSE) is a registered U.S company based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

We are a small unfunded Indi game company working on our first upcoming commercial title (Goon World). Many of our team members have experience in the business and have already worked on commercial titles for companies such as Microsoft, Lucas Arts Entertainment, Mythic Entertainment and more.

Position Available: 3D Game Programmer

Requirements: / personal projects are acceptable.
      - C++ programming
      - Experience in creating games.
      - Experience with AI, game engines, and APIs.
      - Experience working with a team.
      - Object oriented programming skills are a must.
      - Desire to work in games business
      - Able to work independently and learn and improve skills.
      - Good understanding of emulated physics within a 3d environment.

Experience with Ogre rendering engine is a plus.
      Experience with Raknet network engine is a plus.
      Experience with ATI Rendermonkey and Shaders is a plus.

Although we are a new company, we have already been recognized by many AAA title companies as a future competitor and partner.

All future candidates please send resume to
      sgaughan@nemesisstudios.com

Thanks,
      Shawn D. Gaughan

The post was edited 2 times, last by shawng ().

• Not altogether true. I just took an offer with a small studio in northern California, with no industry experience besides my work on our own independent community game development effort. I do have 13 years of software engineering experience behind me, however, so that said a lot. You just have to go for the smaller studios, and realize you'll not start with a AAA studio off the bat (not that you necessarily want to anyway).
    • Originally posted by DragonCode
      Wow, even small unfunded indie game companies want game industry experience... ::sigh:: looks like this 34 year old will never break out of the defense industry. :(

The current position we are a looking to feel, is a very important one to us, but we do encourage anyone to apply who is interested.

The post was edited 1 time, last by shawng ().