The Cover Art...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Cover Art...

Thought you guys might like to see the new cover art, done by Josh Carey and Scott Jones.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot
    • RE: The Cover Art...

I love that you don't try to show a real game on the cover, since the books that I've seen that do so instantly look dated. (Games tend to look like crap on covers anyway).

I love this cover, but is an entirely different cover really called for with a 2nd edition? This is more of a sequel cover...
      -Larrik Jaerico

www.LarrikJ.com

Different covers, I learned from the publisher, are good for selling books - and even though this is a 2nd edition it isn't just a tweak of the original material.

Over 250 pages are going to be added, and many of the original content has been thoroughly refreshed.

I'm horribly late in production because I signed the contract when I was - uh - between situations last summer. Weeks after I signed the gig, I got a job to start a new studio in Austin for Breakaway Games.

The rest is history....
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot

Originally posted by mrmike
      Different covers, I learned from the publisher, are good for selling books - and even though this is a 2nd edition it isn't just a tweak of the original material.

I'm sure that research also shows that semi-nekkid chicks on covers are also good for selling books. lol

:D