Two more chapters!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Two more chapters!

Two new chapters have been posted - testing, and fundamental decisions.

Reviewing Tips:

1. Create new threads for each suggestion / correction / addition to the chapter. When I get them fixed or decide to ignore it, I'll close the thread. Each thread is like a bug in a bug database - so scan new threads before you write a new one. Discussion and arguments gleefully accepted.

2. Grammar, spelling, useage, and other things like that are handled at the publisher; you don't have to report them unless you think a technical mistake might slip though.

3. Remember our audience: the technically proficient programmer who wants to make games. This is specifically NOT written for industry insiders. The book should speak to a large audience, right?

4. If you have an opposing opinion on a religious issue, we should consider putting an inset or sidebar in the book - that would be cool.

5. If something you read reminds you of a good game industry story that you can tell - let me know and we'll try to get it in.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot