3rd party libs for Debug and Release configurations in VS2015

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 3rd party libs for Debug and Release configurations in VS2015

Hello.

I wanted to use VS2015 to play with the source code and compile in Release configuration (which, as far as I know, georgerbr's port didn't support). So I changed some of the scripts and fixed some of the linking issues that took place to get it to work. I uploaded the 3rd party libs to dropbox. Use this with georgerbr's git repo here. (Huge thanks, btw)

Just launch build_vs2015_Win32.bat and copyalllibs_vs2015.ps1.
      Note: The x64 libs don't compile because not all of the vs2015 projects have an x64 configuration set yet.

Also, I get a really weird bug on release mode. It seems I can only move if I'm spamming the mouse button and creating a lot of bullets. The rest of the game, like menus, work fine, however, and this bug does not appear in debug mode.
    • Scipi wrote:

I wanted to use VS2015 to play with the source code and compile in Release configuration (which, as far as I know, georgerbr's port didn't support).

That was on purpose, since I tried to change things as little as possible. The original 3rdParty_v4.0.zip archive available at Google Code does not contain Release libraries, only Debug.

What little I allowed myself to create from scratch -- as opposed to change -- was the Visual Studio solution for LuaPlus, which didn't previously exist.

Scipi wrote:

Use this with georgerbr's git repo here. (Huge thanks, btw)

You're welcome.