Forum number reduction suggestion (x3 fast)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum number reduction suggestion (x3 fast)

A button for the board's main page up the top of every page along with the other buttons would be great. I always find myself looking up there for a link. I know there is the list down the side of the front page, but everything else has a button at the top so I naturally look at the top for a button to the index page.

Another thing that might get this message board going might be if you merged quite a few of these forums into one. I reckon they have been spread too thin (with some forums still yet to recieve a single post). Also, because of this, it takes a long time just to find the correct place to post a thread, which may be some of the reason why we don't have much activity around here.

Well that's what I reckon anyway, I might be alone in my thinking though. Anybody else have any oppinions on this?
    • I think that combining some of the fourms might be a good thing to do. It almost seems people may come across something they didn't even mean to in the frist place.
      ***I dont know, just by the psycology of people, sometimes allot of choice is just too much.

I guess i really dont know...
      Wort wort wort.