DXUT Basic project

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DXUT Basic project

Hi. I want to create a simple DXUT project for the begining. Can you navigate me to the good tuorial please? When I was trying to find something usefull I wasn't successfull. I need this for the fresh start of project and then to extend it according to your great book. It will help me better understand of ideas and programming techniques which are used in GCC4.

I tried to extract this basic code from your framework but it's not a good idea because it will never be clean and deeper understanding of some framework parts is neccessery. I prefer to learn step by step and not all in once. :)

Thanks for help.

Marek

PS: I read another thread from ribs23 who write about something similar. So I have to say that I already started and wrote simple applications based on 3D Game Programming with DirectX 11 written by Frank Luna. Then I bought GCC4 because I want to code better basic framework and wrote my first game. So Im going to continue with the base which I already have and I´m going to make it better according to your book. :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by mareknr ().

• RE: DXUT Basic project

I did a bit of searching and found this:
      directxtutorials.blogspot.com/…irectx-project-setup.html

This looks like a very bare-bones DXUT app that should get you started.

-Rez