Borderlands 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Borderlands 2

I have to say it's certainly an improvement over the first edition. Millions of weapons to be had, I can't picture the system running in the background for this game. But it's funny because in my head I'm looking at the game and going.. shoot weapon event fired, start steer event, AI pathing now. *sigh* too much reading!
      You may call me char 71 97 100 100 97 109.
    • Just wait until you start finding bugs and solving them. ;)

There's a bug in the original Gears of War where the compass under the portraits would try to point to your squad mates. Somewhere around 0 degrees, there's a snap; it doesn't smoothly move. We had the same bug on the minimap in Rat Race, but I fixed it. It's a common floating point precision error.

Making games will change how you play them.

-Rez
    • I own all of the Gears of War series, they are really awesome to play. I did the 3rd one on Hardcore.. sheesh that was an experience.

I'm just really happy to look at a game and realize what's actually going on under the hood rather then just observing the eye candy. It puts everything into a whole new perspective.
      You may call me char 71 97 100 100 97 109.
    • I just bought this game.. I played the first one but the Cell shading effect was giving me eye problems and a headache after a while.. I think it was poorly done.. the black outline was just too thick. and in some cases too jittery.

Borderlands II however has done a much better job of it.. the black outline is much thinner/finer and so far I have had no problems with headaches or eye trouble.. I'm not too far into it yet, but have enjoyed what I have played so far.. seems like a great game. :)

Did anyone else here have eye or headaches problems with either the first game or the new one..?