Asking for a little help...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asking for a little help...

Our web community is based on people willing to help those who ask for it in good faith.

One member of our community is asking for help, and Rez and I know the cause to be legitimate and unfortunately tragic.

This past Saturday the grandson of one of our posters passed away. His name was Zaidyn Reed, and died of PVS only 14 months old. The website link for his memorial fund is: zaidynreedsmemorialfund.chipin.com.

If you can, please help.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot
    • Mike & Rez,

Thank you both. Zaidyn was just such a joy to have around and while he may no longer be here with us we still look for him, hear him babbling, and it's hard to see all of his toys around. This has been one of the most difficult things I've ever had to go through, the funeral was beautiful, the pastor did an amazing job. We are still asking friends & family to help with the fund raising, as he was never able to get life insurance because of the preexisting condition.

Bill
      You may call me char 71 97 100 100 97 109.