Big Brother Big Sister Program

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Big Brother Big Sister Program

i cant leave a comment in the actual post by shaffry but i would still like to put this out there even though i cant put it in there...

if you have the money to donate to the big brother big sister program please do im 18 yes im young but i do understand the importance of their program i had a big brother a long time ago i wish i remembered his name and how old i was but it helped me lots i have the hyper gittery ad hd i think its called and ive gotten good at controling it but when i was small my mom had work and my dad was in the military my parents cared lots about me just i would get so bored i couldent stoped moving and it made me miserable i had to be doing somthing all the time and with my big brother i was always doing somthing he took me to mc donalds everyday suprisingly from his own pocket not the companys we did tons of things togeather foot ball soccer and arcades which im sure thats payed by the company but my point is someone who would take your kid and buy him her mcdonalds everyday and not tell your parents because he promised you really cares a lot so when you look at this please go donate im not telling you to i just think its a good thing to have in the back of your mind that you helped in the cause

please forgive me for my spelling i dont really add correct ... ??? ' and the sort enless im doing somthing professionally then id have to =0
      -_-R@I/\/E12-_-
    • RE: Big Brother Big Sister Program

Thanks for the support - it is a great program.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot