Trouble with Boost

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trouble with LuaPlus

When trying to build I keep getting errors such as this:

Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/config.hpp': No such file or directory d:\source code\gamecode3\source\gamecodestd.h 121 1 GameCode3

I added boost to my include directory so not sure what else I need to do to get rid of these errors.

I was able to get rid of the error by having the include path point to the parent folder of boost instead of the boost folder itself.

Now I'm having issues with LuaPlus. :(

Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'LuaPlus/LuaLink.h': No such file or directory d:\source code\gamecode3\source\scripting\luastatemanager.h 36 1 GameCode3

Can anyone tell my how I get LuaPlus to work with my project?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Striker ().

• I'm trying something different and am getting closer to getting it to work(I think) but getting these two errors:

Error 2 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_thread-vc90-mt-sgd-1_43.lib' TeapotWars TeapotWars
      Error 3 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_thread-vc90-mt-sgd-1_43.lib' Editor Editor

Not sure as to whats causing them.

Also how do you recompile a dll? I think I need to recompile the LuaPlusD_1100.dll as TeapotWars keeps crashing with 0x0150002 code.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Striker ().