More trouble finding book

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More trouble finding book

I know there was a thread on this topic about a year ago, but I'm having trouble finding a copy of the book. I ordered a copy at O'Reilly, but I'm not sure how long until they get it in stock. Most copies at amazon are going for around $100, and I did a google product search to no avail. I haven't been to my local Barnes and Noble yet, but I was hoping to get the IGDA member discount over at O'Reilly. Does anybody where I might find a copy and/or if O'Reilly might pick up a copy in the next 2 months or so.

I can wait a while, I still have to finish Code Complete.
    • RE: More trouble finding book

Hey there - the unfortunate news is there are no more new copies to be had - at least for the time being.

I'm working on getting a reprint made - but I think that will take a while.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot
    • They didn't at the one near my place. :( I haven't seen it out in a bookstore for quite some time.

-Rez
    • Be cautious - it is probably on infinite backorder - call to be sure they have a physical copy...
      Mr.Mike
    • I am willing to part with my copy for $300USD. But, in the unlikley event that this option doesnt interest you, I can say I hope you do find a copy soon as it is my favorite out of my entire library.

ps. my door is always open to cash : P pm at your convience
    • I have a signed copy so if these trends continue, I can sell it for $500k in about 30 years and retire. To hell with 401k!

-Rez
    • The Barnes and noble thing really turned out to be an infinite back order. They don't have it. There are a number of resellers selling it at amazon at relatively high prices though. I believe a 3rd edition is on the way if the last poll results are to be taken seriously.
    • Hey I've still got 4 copies! Maybe I should auction them off....
      Mr.Mike