403 Forbidden errors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 403 Forbidden errors

hi all,

first of, apologies for the depressing first post!

i'm getting 403 Forbidden errors on every page on the site. after noticing a recent google cache i decided to try accessing the site through an american proxy and lo and behold it worked.

i'm in the uk, using firefox / safari on OS X 10.5. i've also tried it on Windows XP with IE6

any ideas?

hubby

The post was edited 1 time, last by hubby ().

• RE: 403 Forbidden errors

That's wierd - perhaps for some reason my ISP blocked access from an IP address range because someone from your area attacked my site...

That happens sometimes, sadly.

I'll check to see if that's what's going on.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot

Hey is this still happening to anybody???

My ISP is trying to track this down....
      Mr.Mike

It must have been a wierd transient thing - I didn't change anything....
      Mr.Mike
    • Just thought i would let you know, i am from the uk (East Anglia) and i have had no problems of late, logging onto and using this website..

Sorry to here that someone has attacked your site mr.mike. I really do not understand why people do such things, if its merely to test their ability to do so, then why don't they use one of the various sites specifically for that type of thing, there are i believe a number of them..a couple of which are mentioned in one of the other threads on this site.