After nearly four years at Red Fly Studio, I've gone out on my own. I'm focused on production and technology services for console, mobile, and social games.
Even better, I've retained the rights to commercialize all of the production and game development tools I've been using at Red Fly to help ship games like Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II for the Wii and Inertia: Escape Velocity for iOS and Android.
Look for them soon on the Tools and Plugins page.
- Category: Home
- Published on Saturday, 30 June 2012 02:47
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 1937
Work in the Pixel Mines Is Harder Than It Has Ever Been.
Just a few years ago, it wasn't that hard to sign $5M game development deals. It was even possible to break $10M if the idea was good enough and the team had a great track record.
Today, things are different.
Established studios and experienced teams are struggling to get even small deals, and when they are signed the team has to push a lot harder to meet project goals.
I've worked my entire career to do more with less, and to deliver products under less than ideal conditions. I can show your team how to do the same, and survive until we get the good times back!
Let me help you:
- Get the most development for every dollar you spend.
- Deliver every milestone, and your project on time or even early.
- Build a fun game, and build it without going back to the drawing board.
- At a glance know exactly where trouble spots are in your game development process.
- Keep your developers happy.