New Poll...?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nope. You can't. I've vetoed it. Muahaha!

That aside, by all means.
      Feel you safe and secure in the protection of your pants . . . but one day, one day there shall be a No Pants Day and that shall be the harbinger of your undoing . . .
    • RE: New Poll...?

Okay then, here is my suggestion for a new poll: "What would it be like working for Mr. Mike?"

1) I think it would be fun and exciting.

2) I think it would be fun but stressful.

3) Maybe, only if I don't work more than 107 hours straight.

4) Okay, but only if the boss wears pants.

Me,

The question is "What would it be like?" and you have "Maybe" as an answer? I mean, "Okay" was a stretch, but there's no excuse for "Maybe"

Details, young lady! Maybe I should call Harvard and let them know you slipped through the cracks...

:P

P.S. I hope this comes off as a joke. Sometimes it doesn't. But it should.
      -Larrik Jaerico

www.LarrikJ.com

Oh that's funny.....

And I think its safe to say that I wear pants mostly, shorts sometimes, and every now and again I wear a kilt.

It happens....really!
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot

My dear Sabrina - and all you other users out there - you may now post your own polls.

<applause>

I wasn't aware you couldn't, until Sabrina pointed it out to me!
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot

Well, I'm glade I made your day (and hopefully your weekend) more enjoyable! :D

Mr. Mike:
      Kilt?! Oh now thats gotta be soooooo cute! Please, for the sake of your co-workers, be sure to sit... 'properly'. Just a helpful reminder. 8o

Larrik:
      LOL...Opps. That's bad 'sentence structure'. Yes, I too am surprised that Harvard let me slip through their cracks, esp. for forgetting how to spell "ef"..."ief"....(no wait I know how to spell this) "eif".... "eef", ok so I forget now. Good thingy I'd did'nt became a engjish teecher!

Me...Sabrina....

The correct lines are:

Someone: Is anything worn under the kilt?

MrMike: No, It's all in perfect working order.

This has been brought to you by the Foundation for excercising Geriatric Jokes.
      Gamma Testing - Where testing is extended to the full user community (AKA Shipping the Program)
    • Yeah... I'm just posting this to ensure Kain doesn't edge me out of the post rankings. I've been more inactive lately because I'm simply not making any games at the moment. I have one in the design stages, but it's not high on the project priority list.

However, if you guys are ever in need of an awesome webcomic content management system, do I have the system for you!
      -Larrik Jaerico

www.LarrikJ.com

Being part of the goth scene up here, I can tell you that the friends I have who wear kilts tend to wear black leggings under them, along with clunky cyberpunk boots. This begs the question.... is it a traditional Scottish kilt, or a goth utilikilt, like several people wore at GDC last year.

Having met Mike, I can honestly say that he wore pants at least 80% of the time he was there. Get a couple drinks in him though and all bets are off....

-Rez