No reviews on Amazon yet???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No reviews on Amazon yet???

Hey - someone out there would be doing me a big favor if you'd post a good review on Amazon.com.
      Mr.Mike
      Author, Programmer, Brewer, Patriot
    • I would...but I still haven't managed to get hold of a copy yet..:( *sniff* ...*sniff*

It still says "This Title is yet to be released!" on Amazon.co.uk

And to buy it from Amazon.com would cost me a wee bit more..$15 dollars or so..I think..plus it takes ages to arrive if I get it from the USA..Although if the UK takes much longer to get it on sale I will end up buying from the US..knowing my luck though the day after buying it it will come on sale over here..lol

As soon as I get my hands on a physical copy though, I will leave you a nice write up on both Amazon.com and .co.uk

:)
    • I haven't actually seen one in the bookstore yet - but at the Game Developers Conference the bookstore there looked like they sold out in just a couple of days.

The T-Rex seems to move copies!
      Mr.Mike
    • I guess you could - you have read the whole thing, after all.

You should in interests of full disclosure make sure that Amazon.com.de knows that you were recieved an advance copy of the book to tech review.

Mr.Mike
    • Wow, I need to start visiting this board more often - last thing I remember is deciding whether to write a new one! It's great you got one out, I was idly looking for the 2nd edition on amazon a few days ago and couldn't find it. I would definitely want to read this book when I get more funds-
    • I didn't buy the book but my game development teacher let me borrow his copy(He pre-ordered it). He hasn't looked it over yet. It's a really cool book,very informative. I'd like to get my own copy when I can afford it. It would help me get a jump start on C++ game development. When I get it, ill have to write a review.
    • Originally posted by mrmike
      I guess you could - you have read the whole thing, after all.

You should in interests of full disclosure make sure that Amazon.com.de knows that you were recieved an advance copy of the book to tech review.

Ok, I'll do that.

btw. is my book already on the way? Unfortunately it always takes so long from the US to me :(
    • Heh whoops. I was supposed to send you a signed copy myself. Thanks for reminding me!

I'll send it ASAP.
      Mr.Mike